Individuals aged 25+ only, who own/represent a business that is earning less than £15,000 in annual revenue which is not primarily selling products or services to those under the age of 18 or primarily selling or promoting alcohol, addiction services or related products. Enter between: 07/09/20 & 11/12/20. Visit www.bloomgin.com/passion-projects/apply and fill in the online form to explain your Passion Project to be entered into the Competition. No purchase necessary. Prizes: 1 x Main Prize of £20,000 cash, 5 x Runner Up Prize of £1,000 cash plus a 12-month membership to The Future Female Founders Club. Internet access and a valid bank account required. Max 1 entry per business. Visit www.bloomgin.com/passion-project/terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs and further competition and prize details. Promoter: G&J Distillers trading as Quintessential Brands.
1. This Promotion is open to individuals aged 25 or over who fit the following criteria:
a. Own or represent a business that is earning less than £15,000 in annual revenue which is not:
i. primarily selling products or services to those under the age of 18;
ii. primarily selling or promoting alcohol, addiction services or related products;
b. Have a project representative who is proficient enough in English to pitch their Passion Project at the final
2. This promotion excludes employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
3. Entrants must ensure that their participation (including acceptance of any prize) is lawful in accordance with the laws of their country of residence. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter will not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual’s participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
4. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required as well as meeting all eligibility criteria as outlined in clause 1.
5. Winners must have a business registered bank account by the point of Prize Acceptance. It is not required at point of entry.
6. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 7th September 2020 and 23:59 GMT on the 11th December 2020 inclusive.
7. To Enter: Visit www.bloomgin.com/passion-projects/apply and complete the online application form to explain about your Passion Project, plus provide your personal details (name, address, email address, and contact telephone number) to be entered into the Competition.
8. Maximum of one entry per Passion Project is permitted per person during the Promotion Period.
9. Finalist Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period (subject to moderation) will be independently judged by a panel of judges, including an independent party, within 28 working days from the close of the Promotion Period to select 6 finalists based on the following criteria, with each criteria being scored out of a maximum of 5 points:
a. How creative is the concept?
b. How unique is the concept and will it interest customers?
2. MARKET OPPORTUNITY AND NEED
a. Is there a gap in the market for this project?
b. Will the grand prize be catalytic for project growth and impact?
3. BUSINESS MODEL
a. Is the project modelled to make a difference in the world / lives of consumers?
b. Is there opportunity for scale?
c. Are the future goals clear?
4. DETERMINATION & AMBITION
a. How determined is the individual/team?
b. Does the project have ambition and demonstrate how the prize will help the entrant live full bloom?
All 6 Finalists will then be profiled on www.bloomgin.com and Bloom Gin social media channels, and the Bloom Gin global team will pitch each Finalist’s passion projects to relevant media titles in an attempt to gain national coverage and drive awareness of their business.
10. The Promoter may request that the Finalists participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Individuals from the Finalist businesses are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the individual’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
11. Winner Selection: All 6 Finalists will be invited to attend the Passion Projects Final at The AllBright Mayfair (24-26 Maddox St, Mayfair, London W1S 1PP) on the 10th February 2021 to make their final pitch in front of a panel of expert judges as well as a live audience of business experts and influencers. The pitches will be judged against the same criteria outlined in clause 9 If required, prior to final Winner Selection, Finalists may be subject to a ‘due diligence’ phone call with the Promoter, to confirm eligibility. The phone call will not be judged, it is simply for fact checking purposes.
12. The Promoter will not cover any costs incurred by Finalists for travel, transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, gratuities, car parking charges, or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) in relation to attending the Passion Projects Final.
a. Main Prize: One winner will win £20,000 to assist them with developing their Passion Project.
b. Runner Up Prize: One runner up will win a place on the Future Female Founders Club and £1,000 to assist them with developing their Passion Project.
c. Remaining Finalists: All remaining 4 finalists will each receive £1,000 to assist them with developing their Passion Project.
a. All cash prizes will be paid into the recipient’s chosen bank account via BACS transfer.
b. It is the responsibility of all Prize recipients to provide the correct bank account details. The Promoter will not be liable for payment of a Prize into an alternative bank account and in that instance, no compensation or other Prize will be provided to the recipient.
c. The Future Female Founders Club membership is a 12-month membership to the Programme.
d. Winners must have a business registered & valid bank account by the point of Winner Selection. Whilst this is not necessary at the point of entry, it is required for Prize Acceptance.
e. In the instance that the Runner Up is unable to accept the Runner Up Prize, a cash alternative of £1,000 will be offered at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
15. Winner Notification: The winner and runner up will be announced at the Passion Projects Final and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of their Prizes, within 14 days of Winner Notification. In the event that the winner or runner up does not accept the Prize within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Finalist. If the winner or runner up is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next highest scoring Finalist. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
16. Prize Acceptance: Finalists will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of their relevant Prize to arrange fulfilment of their Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize isn’t fulfilled within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the Finalist will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected] In the event that a Finalist does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
17. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
18. Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner or the runner up, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending a request via email to [email protected] one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing [email protected] Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
19. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
20. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
21. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web entry page.
22. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
23. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
24. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
25. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
27. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
28. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
29. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
30. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: G&J Distillers Limited trading as Quintessential Brands, Distribution Point, Melbury Park, Clayton Road, Birchwood, WA3 6PH, Warrington, Cheshire.