GB, 25+ only. 12:00 01/11/21 – 23:59 28/11/21. Visit www.bloomgin.com/friendsmas and complete the online form and provide a short story of a funny festive blunder (max. 750 characters). No purchase necessary. Prize: 1 x Friendsmas for the winner and 5 friends in the flat in Borough Market which was used as a set location as Bridget Jones’ flat in the films. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person per day. Visit www.bloomgin.com/friendmas for full T&Cs & Prize details. Promoter: G&J Distillers Ltd trading as Quintessential Brands, Distribution Point, Melbury Park, Clayton Road, Birchwood, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6PH.
1. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 25 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 12.00 GMT on the 1 November 2021 and 23.59 GMT on the 28 November 2021 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit www.bloomgin.com/friendsmas and complete the online application form to provide your details (name, age, address, email address, and contact telephone number) and provide a short story of a funny festive blunder (maximum 750 characters).
5. Maximum of 1entry is permitted per person per day during the Promotion Period. Each new entry must be accompanied by a new funny festive blunder.
6. The Prize: There will be 1 winner. The winner will win 1 x Friendsmas for the winner and 5 friends, including dinner, drinks & a fully decked out apartment to party and sleep in the flat in Borough Market which was used as a set location as Bridget Jones’ flat in the films.
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize includes the following:
i. Fully decked out apartment to party and sleep in for the winner and 5 friends (maximum of 6 guests).
ii. Christmas party food and Bloom Gin drinks;
iii. A female bartender to make Christmassy cocktails for a minimum of 90 minutes;
iv. 2x Instax mini and rolls of film;
v. Matching PJ’s for the winner and 5 friends;
vi. A pamper hamper which will include sheet masks, hair masks, satin pillow cases and skincare products;
vii. Vouchers for a spa facial up to a maximum of £50;
viii. Contribution towards travel expenses, capped at £50 per guest, up to a maximum of 6 guests.
ix. The winner and each guest will receive a bottle of Bloom Gin to take home.
b. The Prize will be arranged by email/phone between the Promoter and the winner. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to provide the winner with details of the prize at the earliest possible opportunity. The Promoter will have final discretion on all elements and aspects of how the prize is organised. Once the prize details including the date and location are confirmed, this cannot be amended or altered by the winner.
c. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
8. Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period (subject to moderation) will be independently judged by PromoVeritas within 14 working days from the close of the Promotion Period to select 20 shortlisted entries based on the following criteria:
a. Creativity – is the entry original, engaging and does it stand apart from the others
b. Does the storey encapsulate a Christmas Blunder
c. Humour – does the story bring a smile to your face
The shortlisted entries will be judged by a panel of judges, within 21 working days from the close of the Promotion Period to select 1 winner based on the same criteria.
9. Winner Notification: The Provisional winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry/social media account used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. Prize Acceptance: The winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that the winner does not receive their notification within 28 days, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected]. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
11. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
12. Provided no objection from the winner is received, a winner list will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be at available by sending a request via email to [email protected] The Winner can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing [email protected]. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
13. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
14. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
15. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that element for another of equal or greater value.
16. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
17. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to www.bloomgin.com/friendsmas.
18. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
21. If any part of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
22. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
23. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
24. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: G&J Distillers Ltd Distribution Point Melbury Park Clayton Road, Birchwood, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6PH.