UK, 25+ only. 23/02/21 – 23/03/21. Visit www.bloomgin.com/bride-tribe-competition and fill in the online form to be entered into the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. Grand Prize: 1 x 1-night stay between July and September 2021 for winner & 5 guests in a 4* London hotel, £150 spending money, £50 contribution towards travel per person and 6 x tickets to a day festival in London. Silver Prizes: 30 x Bride Tribe hampers. Bronze Prizes: 50 x 70cl bottles of BLOOM London Dry Gin. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person. Visit www.bloomgin.com/bride-tribe-competition/terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs & prize details. Promoter: Quintessential Brands.
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 25 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 23rd February 2021 and 23:59 GMT on the 23rd March 2021 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit www.bloomgin.com/bride-tribe-competition and complete the online form to provide the following details in order to be entered into the prize draw:
a. First and last name
b. Email address
c. Phone number
d. Number of people in the bride tribe
e. Wedding date
f. Why you deserve the bride tribe experience in no more than 200 words
5. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prizes:
a. Grand Prize: One winner will receive a 1-night stay for themselves and five guests in a 4* London hotel between July – September 2021. They will be given 3 rooms with twin or double beds to share, £150 cash to spend on food and up to £50 per person to be used for travel.
The winner and their guests will also receive tickets to a day festival in London and will be provided additional drinks vouchers so each member of the Bride Tribe can purchase two free drinks at the festival bar.
b. Silver Prize: 30 winners will each receive party hampers containing:
i. 1 x bottle of London Dry Gin;
ii. 12 5cl London Dry Gin miniatures;
iii. 1 x Bride to be and 9 x bride tribe sashes;
iv. 20 x Bloom paper cups, 20 x balloons;
v. 1 bag of confetti;
vi. 10 x pairs of Bloom Gin sunglasses;
vii. 6 x Bloom Coppa glass;
viii. 1 x Bloom ice bucket
c. Bronze Prize: 50 winners will each receive a 70cl bottle of BLOOM London Dry Gin.
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. All elements of the Grand and Silver Prize will be awarded to the winner.
b. All guests of the Grand and Silver Prize winners must be aged 25 or over at the time of taking the Prize.
c. The Promoter may request that the Grand or Silver Prize winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
d. For the avoidance of doubt, the Grand and Silver Prizes does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
e. All elements of the Grand Prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
f. The winners of the Grand and Silver Prizes are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking their Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the Grand Prize winner and/or any guests from participation in any aspect of the Grand Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize, or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
g. The Grand Prize winner and their guests must abide by any relevant terms and conditions set by the venues which form part of the Grand Prize. Whilst at any venue, the winner and their guests must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the venue.
h. If the Promoter decides, the potential Grand Prize winner and/or any guest may be required to submit to a confidential background check or to provide suitable information to answer questions to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the promotion as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. This will include all relevant banning orders or related incidents regarding the Winner and/or any guest at any venue as required by the government, the police or relevant law enforcement agencies or organisations. Part of this process may also include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
i. The Grand Prize winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the organisers if the festival or any other aspect forming part of the Prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled. If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the Prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the prize.
j. The Grand Prize winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
k. The Grand Prize winner must inform the Promoter of any dietary requirements or allergens for them or their guests 2 weeks prior to attending the Prize.
l. Please note that whilst the Promoter encourages entrants to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion and the Prizes, the Promoter believes in responsible consumption of their products.
8. Winner Selection: 81 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. Prize Acceptance: The Grand Prize winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to discuss further details and arrange the Prize. Silver and Bronze Prize winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of their Prize. In the unlikely event that a Silver or Bronze Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance or the Grand Prize winner does not receive further communication about their Prize, winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected]. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
11. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
b. contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
12. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the Grand Prize winner, will be made available by visiting www.bloomgin.com/bride-tribe-competition one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. The Grand Prize Winner can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing [email protected]. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
13. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
14. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
15. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to www.bloomgin.com or the entry page.
16. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
21. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
23. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
24. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Quintessential Brands UK Holdings Limited is registered in England with the company number 07604265. Registered Office: Clayton Road, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6PH (VAT No. GB 108 2478 20).